- A log-plot display to indicate hardness across the MD of the trajectory. This is mainly used to help pick perforation points. Ancillary data – such as mud logs, openhole logs and gas shows – can be displayed to help guide the process.
- A short report with comments containing a 2D display of the well trajectory and the hardness mapped onto it
- “Like” sections of the trajectory delineating major compartments of homogeneity. These are easy to visualize and can guide the frac design.
- A perf placement design, starting with the original geometric design and then an optimized design that minimizes the stress differences between perf clusters in each stage
- Deliverables can be customized based on operators completion strategy.
© 2023-2024 Drill2Frac, LLC