Need Proactive Insights?
The combination of our team’s deep knowledge, expertise and experience along with Drill2Frac’s proven process results in a set of actionable reservoir and completions insights that can be applied throughout the completion design process to enhance overall well performance. Examples of our actionable insights include:
- Identifying total perforation area open to fluid distribution within the frac stage to ensure sufficient and equitable fluid distribution within all clusters
- Adjusting stages and clusters to optimize perforation performance
- Evaluating fluid distribution in the formation to compare different design options and select the optimum frac design
- Identifying existing fractures to prevent damage to parent wells and better stimulate infill wells
- Modeling to identify and mitigate potential problem areas
Drill2Frac’s Completion HazardTM service uses a process of evaluating and ranking the risk of adverse treatment results that can be applied to hydraulic fracturing and wellbore design. This service empowers you to gain insights into the potential effects of near-wellbore properties on your fracture stimulation. Through a comprehensive analysis of rock properties on a stage-by-stage basis and their correlation with treatment response, you can anticipate and mitigate potential challenges in your future completions.