- Data is edited, despiked, filtered and patched by an experienced log analyst in the early processing steps.
- Using software-enabled, automated techniques that combine basin-specific data quality rules with manual QA.
- The Drill2Frac platform is a “learning” system based on expanding data libraries from nearly 300 wells.
- A combination of heuristic techniques including
- Identifying and isolating suspect intervals
- Reviewing behavior of all data channels across intervals of interest
- Comparison with ancillary data (mud logs, openhole logs, LWD, etc.)
- Data quality flags clearly identify intervals of marginal data quality
- The level of uncertainty is no greater (and probably much less) than with any other data.
© 2022 Drill2Frac, LLC