Reporting to the Sr. VP of Sales, you will:
- Qualify leads, manage negotiations and close sales opportunities, within assigned accounts.
- Develop contacts and sales strategies to support future prospects and business planning.
- Manage day-to-day sales process, coordinate account meetings and sales support resources with specific accounts.
- Provide the leadership team and executive management with the account updates and sales forecasts.
- Develop and maintain contacts at assigned accounts and manage National Accounts within the O&G sector.
- Bachelor’s degree combined with a minimum of +8 years demonstrated success in direct sales of software solutions.
- Consultative selling software and engineering solutions with a proven track record of over quota achievements.
- Proficient at establishing, developing, and cultivating “C” level relationships.
- Familiarity with process modeling software products and services.
- Self-discipline and motivation to produce results with indirect supervision.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Experience in Oil & Gas Software/Process Industries desired.
- Willing to travel around 30% of the time
The Completions Optimization Engineer will be responsible for managing the delivery process of the D2F services to assigned clients. He/She will be required to coordinate externally with the client and internally with the data analysis team and other resources in order to ensure seamless delivery of a top notch D2F service that is tailored to the customer’s specific completion design requirements. The candidate may participate in case studies, field reviews and production optimization projects as needed. The candidate may also be required to work within the client’s office at least part time. The candidate should have minimum 5-7 years of experience performing completions design and implementation in unconventional resource wells and have a deep knowledge of hydraulic fracturing operations. As a customer facing position, the candidate should possess exceptional communication skills to complement his/her deep technical expertise. Candidate should possess a minimum BS degree in Engineering in addition to the work experience detailed aboveApply Now